Management Level Second/Chief Engineer Course
From 1st January 2017,the Second Engineer and Chief Engineer examinations will be combined to form Management Level(III/2) examinations. Liverpool John Moores University offers courses for seafaring marine engineers to cover the following academic subjects:
- Applied Heat
- Applied Mechanics
- Engineering, Systems and Ship Drawing
- Electro Technology
- Naval Architecture
In addition,the following Professional Subjects are also required:
- Engineering Knowledge General and
- Engineering Knowledge Motor
- Necessary sea service to apply for a Notice of Eligibility for second and chief engineer level.
- EOOW (III/1) or equivalent Certificate of Competency OR Second Engineer (III/2) or equivalent Certificate of Competency
Full details can be found in MCA document MSN-1857(M+F) available from the MCA website.
|Subjects||Fee structure||Total Fees|
|Applied Heat and Mechanics||£1950||£6000(including one time SQA exam Fee)|
|Naval Architecture and Electro technology||£990|
|EK General/ EK Motor||£1800|
|Mathematics/Engineering, System and Ships Drawing||£1260|
Note:-If you are exempted for the course,apply for the tutions.
- No need to do IELTS preparation course
- Avail (Study+Exam+Workshop), All at the LJMU Indian campus (Bhubaneswar,Odisha).
- We assist you for Visa application process and NOE application
- Class time is 09:00-17:00 (Monday-Saturday)
- Smart class rooms, best accommodations, well equipped library
- Mock Tests to confirm 100% passing rates for LJMU enrolled Students
- Experienced Faculties (UK COC Holders)
- Exam Oriented Notes and Solutions
- Special Classes for Oral preparation
- Accommodation Facility (Including meal) is provided nearby campus
- Course is booked by paying 10,000 INR
Book your seat at SAMET by paying 10,000 INR,Please refer
Bank Details: A/C Holder Name- SAMET
A/C NO. – 24021450000032
HDFC Bank IFSc code:- HDFC0002402
Branch:- Vivekananda marg, Bhubaneshwar
Book your course at LJMU,UK
- International applicants are required to pay the above subject payment with their application form. Full Subject payments can be paid via an online credit or debit card payment at:Payment Gateway
Accommodation Facility (Including meal) is provided nearby campus.
Approximately one month prior to your course intake you will receive enrollment and induction instructions. You will be required to attend an enrollment session where you will complete an online enrollment form and pay your course fees in full. Only then you will become a student of the University and receive a student card. You will also be expected to attend an induction day to prepare you for your course and for life as a student at LJMU.
University and examination fees are subject to change from time to time. The fees payable at any stage is the fee current at the time of enrolment or application for examination.