Management Level Second/Chief Engineer Course
From 1st January 2017 the Second Engineer and Chief Engineer academic examinations will be combined to form Management Level III/2 academic examinations for each subject. Liverpool John Moores University offers courses for seafaring marine engineers at Management Level III/2 to cover the following academic subjects:
- Applied Heat
- Applied Mechanics
- Engineering, Systems and Ship Drawing
- Electro Technology
- Naval Architecture
- Mathematics and
In addition the following Professional Subjects are also required
- Engineering Knowledge General and
- Engineering Knowledge Motor
Programmed courses are arranged to cover the subjects in 16 weeks with two choices for the candidates.
Choice 1:Prepare 4 subjects in 8 weeks and appear for the exam in UK
Choice 2:Prepare 8 subjects at a time within 16 weeks and then appear for the exam in UK Combination of the subjects depends on batch availability.
- Necessary sea service to apply for a Notice of Eligibility for second and chief engineer level.
- EOOW (III/1) or equivalent Certificate of Competency OR Second Engineer (III/2) or equivalent Certificate of Competency
Full details can be found in MCA document MSN1857(M+F) available from the MCA website.
|Subjects||Fee structure||Total Fees|
|Applied Heat and Mechanics||£1950||£6000(including one time SQA exam Fee)|
|Naval Architecture and Electro technology||£990|
|EK General/ EK Motor||£1800|
|Mathematics/Engineering, System and Ships Drawing||£1260|
Note:-If you are exempted for the course,apply for the tutions.
- No need to do IELTS preparation course
- Study in India at LJMU campus, Bhubaneswar (State: Odisha) and appear for exam in UK
- We assist you for Visa application process and NOE application
- Class time is 10:00-17:00 (Monday-Friday)
- Smart class rooms, best accommodations, well equipped library
- Mock Tests to confirm 100% passing rates for LJMU enrolled Students
- Experienced Faculties (UK COC Holders)
- Exam Oriented Notes and Solutions
- Special Classes for Oral preparation
- Accommodation Facility (Including meal) is provided nearby campus
- Course is booked by paying 10,000 INR
- Above fee has included SQA fees for one time
Book your seat at SAMET by paying 10,000 INR,Please refer
Bank Details: A/C Holder Name- SAMET
A/C NO. – 24021450000032
HDFC Bank IFSc code:- HDFC0002402
Branch:- Vivekananda marg, Bhubaneshwar
Book your course at LJMU,UK
- International applicants are required to pay the above subject payment with their application form. Full Subject payments can be paid via an online credit or debit card payment at:Payment Gateway
Accommodation Facility (Including meal) is provided nearby campus.
Approximately one month prior to your course intake you will receive enrollment and induction instructions. You will be required to attend an enrollment session where you will complete an online enrollment form and pay your course fees in full. Only then can you become a student of the University and receive a student card. You will also be expected to attend an induction day to prepare you for your course and for life as a student at LJMU.
University and examination fees are subject to change from time to time. The fees payable at any stage is the fee current at the time of enrolment or application for examination.